You are here: Home > PC shop > Bad wiring leads to fire at Penbrook computer store

Bad wiring leads to fire at Penbrook computer store

Faulty electrical wiring is to blame for a fire that caused at least $150,000 of damage to a computer store in Penbrook early today, investigators said.

Firefighters responded to Velter Computer Products near North 27th and Herr streets about 1:30 a.m. after a report of smoke in the area. Several units arrived and it took more than two hours for firefighters to knock down the flames, Citizen’s Fire Company 1 of Penbrook Chief Dwaynne Herb said.

No one was injured, Herb said.

Tags: ,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

Leave a Reply

Powered by WP Robot

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Twitter